Job descriptionAs a Senior Java Fullstack Developer you will work on one of the crucial projects of our client's- the system available all around the world with more than 4000 users, serving corporate clients.
The responsibilities will include collecting information and all the project know-how and acting as a bridge between a newly-built local technical team and other stakeholders based in other European countries.
The person in this position is also expected to possess a hands-on technical knowledge to apply it on a daily basis.
Project's technical stack:
• "@angular/core": "14.2.12",
• "@nrwl/cli": "14.8.6", (NX)
• java version (depending on the modules) :
Work model: hybrid, one day per week from the office.
Your responsibilities• Study user requirement, develop specifications, design, code program, test and implement systems in line with Group standards and regulatory requirements
• Handle development/design projects using Java Spring framework
• Ensure thorough Unit test case coverage
• Perform Estimation and Planning and Proactive Status reporting to the management at both Paris/India and ISPL ends
• Follow all the best practices and quality process of the project
• Work independently on the task assigned and if possible also train other team members on functional and technical topics.
• Contribute in Code reviews and maintaining the quality of the application
• Ensuring applications maintenance
Our requirements• Customer centric mind-set
• Team player attitude
• English language is mandatory as all communication, documents and work is in English
• Corporate banking industry knowledge is a strong asset to have
Key Technology Stack/Skills :
• Java (strong experience with back-end 5+ years): jdk8+, Hibernate, JUnit
• Spring: spring boot, spring batch, spring security
• RESTful microservices
• Database: SQL and PL/SQL, Oracle
• Design patterns
• Dependency management: Maven, npm
• Source control management: Git
• Good understanding of Agile methodologies
• Architecture: Web services (REST), APIs & micro-services, Infrastructure knowledge
• DevOps principles & tools - Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment (Jenkins)
Benefits• Ability to work from home
• Internal Mobility Program – enjoy many opportunities for career growth, job rotations, diversity of projects & technologies
• International, diverse, and inclusive working environment – get experience in global projects for worldwide leaders and enjoy multinational teams
• Referral Program – enjoy cooperation with your colleagues and get the bonus!
• 5/10 years NATEK club – we offer long term cooperation and celebrate each fifth year cooperation anniversary with gifts
• NATEK CSR Events & team buildings – enjoy our values: accountability, partnership and expertise and #workITwithus
• Education – benefit from our know how, learning courses and certificates and IT events – be part of community of leaders of the industry and take part as a speaker or a visitor
Only for CoW:
• Relocation Bonus – reimbursement for moving expenses for out-of-town candidates
• Bonuses for Personal Events – we congratulate you important events of your life: giving birth to children, university graduation, etc.
• Benefit Plus (Cafeteria) – use our e-shop with corporate benefits like travel, theater tickets, books etc.
• Additional Medical health care – on top of standard health insurance
• Multisport Club Card
• Technical and Personal training – we are investing in your skills growth
• Language courses
• 1 paid day off for volunteering – we are supportive in all charity ideas