Job descriptionWe are currently looking for a talented Java developer with some knowledge of frontend technologies (HTML, CSS, Angular) to join our team!
Your responsibilities• Perform the development of project requirements for the solution within the client application using Java Technology.
• Integrate the developed solution with our other systems.
• Write technical documentation related to all developments.
• Review the test plan with the Quality Assurance person in the team.
• Collaborate with the rest of the team in all the development stages to ensure the understanding and the solution.
• Provide visibility to the rest of the team of the different task evolution.
• Provide feedback to enhance product, the process/tools, automation, best practices etc.
Our requirements• At least 3 years of experience in java development
• Experience with frontend technologies as HTML, CSS
• Basic knowledge of Angular
• English on communicative level
Benefits• Flexible working hours
• Home office (hybrid model)
• Technical and personal trainings
• Language courses
• Pension and Life insurance contribution
• Contribution to meal directly to your account (no meal vouchers or cards)
• Cafeteria system/Multisport cards
• Personal Event Bonus
• Loyalty presents
• Team building activities
• Paid day off four volunteering
and many others