Job descriptionBecome a part of the team that works on enabling nearly any cloud environment to be a trusted and compliant environment by solving the critical challenges of data governance, control, and ownership.
The well-established shared responsibility model for cloud security says that you are responsible for securing your data in Infrastructure-, Platform, and Software-as a Service (IaaS, PaaS and SaaS) environments. It’s a multi-cloud world, and we can help you achieve full cloud data security.
Cloud data protection can appear challenging at first. You task will be to help break security silos with a suite of integrated security solutions.
Your responsibilities• Support all application infrastructure to ensure our PaaS/IaaS platform is optimized for performance and reliability.
• Socialize designs with team and integrate suggestions and changes as appropriate.
• Setup and maintain DC infra based on the agreed architecture
• Patch DC components
• Maintain DC devices, on site if required
• Support new DC setups on site
• Unit test software components to ensure module-level functionality and data structure consistency.
• Provide documentation as appropriate including design documentation, comments in code and end-user documentation.
• Consult with other technical team members and management on industry best practices.
• Discuss and agree on the most innovative solutions applicable to our DC services environment.
• Maintain and enhance internal tools.
• Provide input to improve scalability and reliability of infrastructure
• Deploy and assist with maintenance of automation technologies.
• Provide Level 2/3 Support to our Operations team.
Our requirements• Good knowledge of HW (networking, storage, servers)
• Experience with Windows or Linux servers
• Experience with Vmware
• DC operations
• English on communication level
Benefits• Flexible working hours
• Home office (#LI-Remote)
• Pension and Life insurance contribution
• Meal contribution directly to your account
• Cafeteria system/Multisport cards
• Up to 5 weeks of holiday depending on legth of employment
• Technical and personal trainings
• Language courses
• International environment
• Personal Event Bonus
• Loyalty presents
• For COW - additional paid day off for volunteering