NATEK is a leading provider of IT Outsourcing and IT Consulting Services in Central and Eastern Europe. NATEK value the trust that our users place in by giving their personal information and data and therefore they will be used only in way that is fair and trustworthy and in line with applicable legislation.
We do not intentionally attempt to solicit, collect or receive information from children under 16.
NATEK will take all reasonable steps to protect user’s information from misuse and keep it secure. This Privacy Statement sets forth the online data collection and usage policies and practices that apply to this web site. This document sets out the policies and procedures that NATEK has put in place to comply with basic data protection principles, especially EU General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”) from 25th May 2018 onward.
The General Data Protection Regulation harmonize data protection law across all EU countries and imposes strict new rules on controlling and processing personally identifiable information. It also extends the protection of personal data and data protection rights by giving control back to EU residents. GDPR was also designed to reshape the way organizations across the region approach data privacy.
2. Scope of Application
This policy applies to natek.eu and its associated websites. The main purpose of NATEK’s website is to provide users with information about NATEK and its services. This policy explains how the information will be collected, processed and protected by NATEK.
3. Procedure and Responsibilities
3.1 Personal Information/data
In this policy, personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly (together with other information that is reasonably likely to come into NATEK possession), in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or email address or telephone number.
3.2 Personal information collected
We may collect, store and use following kinds of personal information to provide our services. In order to provide our services to you, it is essential that we are able to collect and use the information as described in this Policy.
If you do not provide Personal Data to us you will not be able to benefit from the services offered by NATEK. The purposes, for which your Personal Data is collected are described in section 3.3.
Personal Information provided by you
We may collect, store and use following kinds of personal information:
- Information you provide to us when you are submitting your CV
- Information you provide us when you register and create an account to become NATEK user
- information you provide to us when you apply online for a job by filling in forms, it is your personal decision whether you provide it
- Information about your computer, including IP address, browser type and version, operating system, the URLs of sites from you arrive on NATEK website, how you use our website and mobile applications to filter traffic, to report on statistics and to improve our services
- Information you provide to us for the purpose to subscribe to our email notifications and/or newsletters
- Information that is contained in any communication that you send to NATEK through this website
- Any other information or personal data that you choose to send to us
Personal Information received from third parties
NATEK group receives the information from third parties such as some job boards, where your CV is published or if someone referred you for the potential employment.
You can enjoy and browse this website without giving us your personal data or providing your consent. You can even enter only the minimal amount of information (name and contact information) to your profile if you wish, and you can edit your profile at any time. Some personal information is necessary in order to communicate with you and provide you information about services that NATEK provides and actual job offers.
If you don’t give us your personal data, we will not be able to communicate with you and provide you our services.
3.3 Use and purposes of personal information
We use personal data you provide to us through our website for the purpose of providing our services and responding to your queries.
We use collected information for following purposes:
- Communications with you as our user and providing you information such as newsletters and career advice. Based on NATEK legitimate interest, art.6 par.1f GDPR. If we are contacted by you via this website or other way, we may process your name, contact details, geographic location and/or other information provided to us by you to enable us to answer any questions or queries, arrange meeting or call or communicating with you by email (please note, that this communication may be subject recorded and stored by NATEK representative in NATEK system, if you have given your consent)
- Marketing, promotion, public relation. Based on your consent, art.6 par.1a GDPR. Direct marketing and/or promotional efforts by or on behalf of NATEK group may include providing you with specific information that you have requested online or providing more general information about other NATEK offerings. When we collect Personal Data for direct marketing or promotional purposes, however, we generally offer you appropriate choices regarding the use of your Personal Data.
- Third-party suppliers. Based on performance of a contract, art.6 par.1b GDPR. As most of the organisations, NATEK uses third-party suppliers to use and otherwise process Personal Data that we collect on our behalf. Our practice is to require such third parties (payroll vendors, H&S training providers, benefit providers etc.) to handle the Personal Data in line with NATEK privacy and security policy.
- Recruitment and relocation.
- Based on your consent, art.6 par.1a GDPR. If you submit your CV, we will use your Personal Data for recruitment related purposes, which may include contacting you via email, telephone or post. You will be asked to register on our website in section “My profile” in order that you can track the progress of your job application online. Unless you request differently, NATEK group may keep your personal data on file for an appropriate time in order to consider you for other employment opportunities with NATEK in the future.
- Based on NATEK legitimate interest, art.6 par.1f GDPR
For the purpose of recruitment process and upon the client’s request, we may show your CV to a potential client for business engagement or to current client to confirm the high level of skills of our members of staff providing the services. Also, to fulfil its compliance obligations our client may need to check your biography more closely before providing with the access to its protected data and facilities, so we may ask you, to provide more specific information required by particular clients to provide you with an access to clients’ systems and premises. If you are candidate for relocation we may process your personal data per Migration Authorities request to organize your relocation and employment.
5. Generate internal reports and create aggregate and statistical data about the usage of our website. Based on NATEK legitimate interest, art.6 par.1f GDPR or based on your consent, art.6 par.1a GDPR
6. Business Relations. Based on NATEK legitimate interest, art.6 par.1f GDPR If you are a representative of our current or potential client, vendor, supplier or contractor we may process your full name, contact details, position, company you represent, activities in relation of sales or procurement process, data on the communication and internal notes to develop and maintain business relationship, to provide you with the status and details about our works and services and to organize approval, processing and signing of contracts, acts, invoices and other contractual documentation.
3.4 Disclosure of information to third parties
NATEK Group is group of companies operating in four countries of EEA (Poland, Slovakia, Czech Republic and Bulgaria). Information that is collected from you will be processed only in EEA and only for the purposes specified in this Policy. NATEK Group is committed to protect and respect the privacy of our users and strive to apply necessary safeguards to provide protection of the privacy and security of your personal data during the transfer and to use it only consistently in relationship with NATEK Group.
To the extent permitted by applicable data protection legislation, your personal data may be transferred between various locations of NATEK Group as reasonably necessary for the purposes stated in this Policy and for the legitimate interest of NATEK Group.
To the extent permitted by applicable data protection legislation, your personal data may be disclosed to NATEK potential clients for business engagement or to current client to present portfolio of highly skilled and experienced staff members and candidates. Some personal data may be disclosed to auditors, supervisory authorities or to other external service providers to perform our contractual obligations. We will clearly indicate for you each data recipient if it is well known at the time of the beginning of the processing.
The personal data may be disclosed to the extent that is required to do so by law, in relation to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings and in order to establish or defend our legal rights.
3.5 Your Rights
You as user and natural person (data subject) has following rights which are provided by the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation and legislation in local countries.
- Right for Information. Natural person must be informed immediately about the processing and his or her rights when collecting data.
- Right of Access. Natural person may request confirmation as to whether personal data concerning them is being processed. If this is the case, the controller must provide a copy of all personal data, including information on the purposes of processing, duration of storage, origin and transfer of data to a third country or to an international organisation. When you registered via our web site and you create your profile you may access, consult, modify or delete your Personal Data right in created profile or by contacting us on email address: DataProtectionOffice@natek.eu
- Right to erasure (to be forgotten) – Natural person have right to request that NATEK Group erase that their personal data, subject to certain exception. Natural person has right to withdraw consent on which processing is based. Organisations are required not to hold data for any longer than absolutely necessary, and not to change the use of the data from the purpose for which it was originally collected, while – at the same time – they must delete any data at the request of the data subject.
- Right to Rectification – A data subject can obtain from the controller without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her.
- Right to Restriction of Processing – Under certain circumstances, a data subject can obtain from the controller restriction of processing of his or her personal data.
- Right to Data Portability – In the future, users will have the right to transfer data, which they have provided, to another application, for example, from one social network to another. The controller must provide this data in a “structured, commonly used and machine-readable format”. This should make it easier for users to change providers without losing data. However, it is not yet clear how this will be technically implemented.
- Right to Object – Users have the right to object at any time to the processing of their personal data. You may also request that the NATEK Group cease using your data for direct marketing purposes.
- Right to Consult, modify or delete your Personal Data by contacting us on the email address as follows: DataProtectionOffice@natek.eu.
- Right to lodge a complaint - You have right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority if you have concerns about how NATEK Group processes your personal data.
Please ensure that you exercise your rights wisely and note that abuse of rights may entail your liability.
3.6 Retention of personal data
Your personal data is stored by NATEK Group on its servers in our candidate database.
We keep your personal information that we are processing in compliance with GDPR Art. 6 (1) a based on your given consent or Art 6(1) b if necessary for the performance of a contract or Art 6 (1) e or if processing necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in exercise of official authority and for Art.6 par.(1)f legitimate interest for unlimited period of time (or until the consent is withdrawn), unless otherwise prescribed by applicable legal requirements and presuming that it is necessary for the purpose of processing.
Retention periods can vary significantly based on the type of information and how it is used. Our retention periods are based on criteria that include legally mandated retention periods, pending or potential litigation, our intellectual property or ownership rights, contract requirements, operational directives and historical archiving.
If your consent is not provided to us onto data processing or it is withdrawn, we will store only minimum data about you (full name, contact details, our references and notes) for the statistics and reporting purposes or to the extent justified on another legal grounds such as our legitimate interests.
3.7 Personal data and website security
We take appropriate steps such as various physical, electronic and managerial measures to safeguard and maintain the security of information and personal data collected, used or transferred via NATEK websites from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction.
We restrict access to your personal data in our database to these employees who need to know that information to provide services or benefits to you. Also, we train our employees about the importance of confidentiality and maintain the privacy and security of your information and general data protection.
If any personal data incident or leak occurs we are committed to do everything possible to eliminate it and to assess a level of risk connected with leak according to our Information Security Policy and Data Breach Policy. If it is found out that the leak may lead to physical, material or non-material damage for you we will contact you without any undue delay unless the law provides otherwise. All further steps will be taken in full cooperation with the local supervising authority.
Since the Internet is opened and unsecured system, please be aware that NATEK cannot be responsible for the security transmissions of the personal data over the Internet. You are responsible for keeping your username and password secret.
3.8 Third Party Websites
This website may include hyperlinks to and details of third party websites. We have no control over and we are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of third parties. Upon linking to a third-party website, you shall inform yourself of the privacy and cookies policy of such third-party websites.
4 Cookies on the NATEK site
4.1 What are cookies?
Cookies are small files saved into your computer when you use a particular website, which has no memory with this technology being disabled. These pieces of information usually serve as a basis for the page maintenance in order to improve the user experience. Further, they assure that the site is functioning properly (e.g. an access to your NATEK account works smoothly). Remembering your language preferences, helping you fill out forms, learning you are logged in and subsequently adjusting the site accordingly are just some of the features cookies are essential for.
4.2 What types of cookies exist?
Generally, there are two types of cookies webpages use – the session and the permanent type. The latter is saved directly into your device and for instance helps remember your login information or stops the page from logging you out after you close a tab or browser (it depends on your settings there as well). The other type is usually deleted after closing the window or browser and serves for the site to remember your movements, so that e.g. it gives you suggestions for terms you have already searched for during your visit.
5 Questions, concern and complaints
If you have any questions regarding your personal information, or you have concerns or complaints regarding this topic, or you wish to update or correct your personal data, please feel free to contact us via email on DataProtectionOffice@natek.eu
If you wish that we do not use the information you provided to us, please send us an email to: DataProtectionOffice@natek.eu