- Type of Employment: B2B or COW
- Identyfikator oferty: PL2447
- Kategoria: Tester
- Place: Warsaw, Poland
- Minimal level of education: Undergraduate University Education (Bc., etc)
- Minimalne doświadczenie: Between 2 and 5 years
OPIS STANOWISKAJoin the NATEK Family and help us with one of our projects from the banking field. We are looking for a UAT Analyst to provide testing expertise to large and complex change projects and initiatives for all projects.
OBOWIĄZKI- Analyzing user stories to establish test scenarios from an end-user perspective
- Authoring of test cases with detailed steps with traceability to business and functional requirements
- Liaising with other project team members of the project such as Project Managers, Business Analysts, IT Test Analysts, IT Developers, and End Users
- Working with end users to gather testable use cases and gain feedback on test cases and test execution
- Execution of UAT test cases and creation of defects for any faults found in the functionality under test using the Test Management tool HP ALM
- Ensuring that any system issues are raised at the earliest opportunity with the IT team responsible and escalating to management if necessary
- Championing good test management practices, and adhering to the agreed UAT approach and exit/entry criteria as mandated by the Program Test Lead
- Providing test management assistance including metrics, test / defect reports and running any necessary UAT status update calls as required by the Program Test Lead
WYMAGANIA- 3+ years of hands-on experience in test case preparation and test case execution
- Good working knowledge of SQL
- Good understanding of Business Analysis principles
- A good working knowledge of the software development lifecycle
- Good stakeholder management skills and experience working with end users
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience of testing Credit Risk reports
- Familiarity with business processes, financial products, credit risk management and regulatory requirements (e.g. FSA Basel II/III; CCAR)
- University degree in relevant subject (mathematical/financial/IT preferred but not mandatory)
- Software Testing qualifications e.g ISEB, ISTQB
OFERUJEMY:- Your professional career growth by matching your skills and plans with the suitable projects.
- Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches.
- Work in modern environment with innovative technologies.
- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience.
- Company social events.
- Private healthcare.
- Multisport card.
- Life insurance
- Paid absences for contractors (up to 23 days).