- Identyfikator oferty: PL2595
- Kategoria: Software Developer
- Place: Warsaw, Poland
- Minimal level of education: Other
- Minimalne doświadczenie: Between 2 and 5 years
OPIS STANOWISKAJoin NATEK as a creative Python Backend Engineer who manages challenging & modern projects well.
You will help us in building new solutions in Data Analytics domain - next evolution of BI and Data warehousing. You will need to deal with a a great amount of different data and think how to use them for the purpose of reporting by the newest BI tools.
Apart from that perspective, you will help us in building backends for web apps and APIs you will be guiding younger developers and promote high quality code and software development best practices.
This is your chance to work on really interesting, global projects with some highly skilled and great people.
OBOWIĄZKI• Actively participating in the backend architecture design
• Mentoring younger developers, participating in code reviews and helping your colleagues improve
• Staying on top of industry best practices and suggesting them to the team
• Writing clean and efficient python code to solve important business problems
• Cooperating with Frontend and DevOps engineers to deliver working tools
WYMAGANIA• You have at least 3 years of professional experience building web applications in Django or Flask
• You do well with databases (in particular PostgreSQL and SQL Server)
• You value solid craftsmanship and write clean, readable, high-quality code
• You’re a strong believer in TDD
• You know Git well
• You have a problem-solving attitude
• You take initiative, you’re a great team player
• You have great communication skills – also in English
OFERUJEMY:• Your professional career growth by matching your skills and plans with the suitable projects
• Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches
• Work in modern environment with innovative technologies
• Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience
• Flexible working hour
• Company social events
• Udemy e-learning platform
• Private healthcare
• Multisport card
• For contractors: eligibility for additional 23 days