- Type of Employment: B2B or COW
- Identyfikator oferty: BG2740
- Kategoria: IT Infrastructure and Tools
- Place: , Bulgaria
- Minimal level of education: Undergraduate University Education (Bc., etc)
- Minimalne doświadczenie: More than 5 years
OPIS STANOWISKAOUR PARTNER
It is the leader in virtualization and cloud infrastructure solutions that enable more than 400,000 enterprise and SMB customers to thrive in the Cloud Era by simplifying, automating and transforming the way they build, deliver and consume IT.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The particular department is built of about 100 highly skilled software engineers. As part of a Professional Services Center of Excellence organization, you will be working on global projects with other talented and passionate experts in customer-oriented teams. You will be involved in the entire software development process to ensure the quality of the final solution. Depending on the project type you might be working on several small to medium size projects simultaneously or in a single bigger project. There will be close, even direct connection and communication with customers and colleagues from abroad, which will permit short on-site visits. The software solutions are for integration of existing cloud/virtualization products with third-party products/software. You will be ever in close contact with the project development team and clients as well, which makes the job also customer oriented with consulting nuances.
OBOWIĄZKI- You'll collaborate with project teams on larger projects.
- You'll guide and advise customers and colleagues while independently conducting engagements with clients.
- You'll analyze customer requirements. Break down high-level requirements to build out the delivery road map to design and implement technology solutions based on VMware product stack.
- You'll research new technologies and provide technical guidance to management.
- You'll generate estimates and plans for delivery based on requirements and assumptions.
WYMAGANIA- Demonstrated ability and experience in customer-facing positions as a Professional Services consultant
- At least three years of actively delivering IT automation / scripted infrastructure projects ideally based on VMware technologies
- Strong design documentation and technical writing skills
- Adaptable and progressive learner with the ability to explain complex technical concepts to a variety of audiences
- Ability to work independently and work collaboratively in a team environment
- An active listener with excellent and confident communications and interpersonal skills with an ability to read complex customer situations and adapt as needed
- Solid understanding of (REST-) APIs and their integration in heterogenous landscapes
- Expertise in deployment, management and administration of at least one VMware technology in addition to vSphere/vCenter/ESXi: VMware Cloud Foundation, vRealize Automation, vRealize Operations Manager, vRealize Orchestrator, or vRealize Log Insight.
- Must be available and comfortable with travelling up to 50% on average when required
- Fluent in English and with either German or Russian
- Bachelor’s degree as a minimum or demonstrate equivalent experience.
- VMware Certified Professional (VCP-DCV or VCP-CMA) certified or demonstrate equivalent experience is highly desirable
- Industry certifications from vendors such as AWS, Dell, K8 and Microsoft are a plus
OFERUJEMY:- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience;
- Private health care;
- Multisport or Compliment card;
- Food vouchers;
- Social events;
- Access to e-learning platform Udemy
- Option for a B2B contract
- Flexible working hours;
- Relocation bonus and assistance;
- Work with cutting-edge technologies;
- Innovative projects for the biggest worldwide brands;
- Support for professional career growth by matching your skills and plans with suitable projects;
- Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches;
- Transparent recruitment process with our full support (coaching, consulting, clear feedback);