- Type of Employment: B2B or COW
- Identyfikator oferty: SK2617
- Kategoria: Functional
- Place: Bratislava, Slovakia
- Minimal level of education: University Education (Master, Engineer, etc.)
- Minimalne doświadczenie: More than 5 years
OPIS STANOWISKAWe are looking for SAP Consultants with expertise in one or more HR submodules: Success Factors, Payroll, SAP HR time management, travel management etc.
The person on this role will join the project for clients from the DACH region, from the transportation industry: operator offering passenger, freight rail services and real estate services.
You will help to deliver support and enhancements to existing functionality, successive participation on migration of SAP functional scope to S/4 SAP HANA. The project will be located in Bratislava with a possibility of frequent home office.
This is an opportunity for SAP enthusiast to maintain, support and migrate broad range of SAP systems, modules and applications using latest technologies and principles such as Agile and DevOps.
OBOWIĄZKI• Maintenance of broad range of SAP HR applications.
• Identify and solve problems and incidents.
• Active participation in implementation and delivery SAP HR projects.
• Analyse customers’ requirements and business processes to deliver best solutions to functional and technical problems.
• Configuration of SAP modules according to the process definition.
• Train key users and create instruction materials.
• Customize business processes including creation/update of documentation.
WYMAGANIA• Min. 3 years professional expertise in the following SAP HR areas: SAP HR time management, payroll, Success Factors.
• Good knowledge of SAP and Business processes.
• Willing to work in an international environment.
• Good written and spoken German and English.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• ABAP development skills, ABAP OO, web Dynpro- nice to have.
• ITIL awareness represents an advantage.
OFERUJEMY:• Opportunity to join newly started project and long-term collaboration.
• Excellent working atmosphere and collaborative environment.
• International project with daily use of English and German.
• Working with latest technologies and practices in IT projects.
• Private medical healthcare.
• My benefit Platform (Cafeteria, Multisport).
• Food vouchers.
• Referral Bonus.
• COW or B2B contract possible.