- Identyfikator oferty: PL1994
- Kategoria: Tester
- Place: Warsaw, Poland
- Minimal level of education: University Education (Master, Engineer, etc.)
- Minimalne doświadczenie: Between 2 and 5 years
OPIS STANOWISKAIn a scope of new project, we are looking for experience QA engineer to join our international team focused on banking solutions.
OBOWIĄZKI- A challenging position as Testing Engineer in the Payment Solutions team,
- Design and execute test cases based on the requirements,
- Execution of test cases,
- Monitoring of test activities,
- Effort estimation for the involved requirements,
- Defect management,
- Opportunity to participate designing the new payments platform.
WYMAGANIA- +3 years of overall experience in Quality assurance/Testing (planning, preparation and execution) of multi-tier complex IT infrastructure,
- +1 year of experience in Automation testing,
- Strong experience of working with data intensive, high availability systems,
- Experience of working in the Financial Services Industry and understanding of payments products,
- Solid experience in preparing test plans, aligning them with developers, product owner, Business Analysts and users,
- Experienced with creating requirement traceability matrix, defect tracking and status reports,
- Experience in bringing full test automation to manual test cases,
- Hands-on experience or working with Selenium, UFT or equivalent technologies,
- Experienced with using Quality Centre, JIRA (or equivalent tools),
- Experienced in working with Agile software development processes: Agile/Scrum/Kanban,
- A team player with strong focus on delivery and ability to form trusted relationships within IT and with Business stakeholders,
- Experience of working with geographically distributed agile teams,
- Fluent in English language.
OFERUJEMY:Your professional career growth by matching your skills and plans with the suitable projects.
- Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches.
- Work in modern environment with innovative technologies.
- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience.
- Company social events.
- Private healthcare.
- Multisport card.
- Life insurance
- Paid absences for contractors (up to 23 days).