- Identyfikator oferty: SK2709
- Kategoria: Network Specialist
- Place: Kosice, Slovakia
- Minimal level of education: Secondary Education
- Minimalne doświadczenie: More than 5 years
OPIS STANOWISKAProject of transformation the Network Services globally to support growth of a company in a Digital World. This role will play a key part in defining, implementing, transitioning and developing the network service.
OBOWIĄZKI• Create logical network designs of LAN, wireless and voice network services
• Create physical layouts of LAN, wireless and voice network services
• Create patching schedules of all wired cabling for network equipment
• Document technical equipment room capacity (power, cooling and space)
• Work with stakeholders to co-ordinate review and provide assurance of deliverables
• Participate in Network Operations to ensure network availability and performance
• Work with Network providers on different levels on operational issues
WYMAGANIA• Bachelor degree in Information Technology related field of study with a network engineering focus
• Ability to create accurate network diagrams and documentation for LAN, wireless and voice network services.
• Strong understanding of network infrastructure and network hardware.
• Knowledge of application transport and network infrastructure protocols.
• Provides specific detailed information for documented hardware and software.
• Ability to quickly learn new or unfamiliar technology and products using documentation and internet resources.
• Ability to work with all levels of staff within and outside of IT and outside the organization.
• A self-starter able to work independently but comfortable working in a team environment.
• Ability to think through problems and visualize solutions.
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Dependable and flexible when necessary.
• Nice to have CCNP level or equivalent experience
OFERUJEMY:We are committed to excellence so training, supporting and empowering our team is a top priority for us. NATEK offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
•Opportunity to work on large, high impact projects
•Multisport Card / Cafeteria Referral Program
•Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches