- Identyfikator oferty: DE2703
- Kategoria: IT Infrastructure and Tools
- Place: , Germany
- Minimal level of education: Secondary Education
- Minimalne doświadczenie: Less than 2 years
OPIS STANOWISKAOur client is establishing new project related to the maintenance and development of technical solutions for one of the biggest automakers in Germany. We are looking for people with Microsoft oriented skills.
You will have a chance to learn and develop your skills in extended stack of technologies such as: Windows server, Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, Citrix, Voice/VoIP, Cisco, Skype for Business, Avaya, lots of Application packaging technologies, etc.
The project has started and it’s in its building phase with a big potential to offer development of your career further for the next decade. If you are a tech savvy, willing to improve your skills and willing to learn or work in German language, follow the lines below.
Our clients view workplace solutions as an opportunity to enable employees, clients and partners to access data, information, systems and application from any device, any time they want, on the go.
OBOWIĄZKI* Coordinating and governing of interconnected systems, productivity applications, workspaces and teams
* Creation and development of standards, workflow processes, and best practices
* Coordinating and version tracking of full-blown operating system upgrades
* Taking ownership of the process of maintaining boot images
* Releasing management of software (mandatory or optional) and middleware
* Coordinating and insight of deployment of security patches
* Designing, configuring and implementing a device management solution to support 10k+ devices
* Incident management, troubleshooting, reporting, root cause analysis
* Working 50% time in Monachium and 50% remotely form any place in EU (possibility to relocate to Monachium)
WYMAGANIA* Some experience in IT in a relevant position
* Good level of English language
* Sufficient level of German language
* Knowledge of network and web technologies (CISCO, HTTP, SMTP etc.)
* Knowledge of scripting language
* Experience in work with Microsoft Servers
* Being open for work and development in Windows server, Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, Citrix, Voice/VoIP, Cisco, Skype for Business, Avaya etc.
* Nice to have experience: Intunes, AirWatch, Orca, MSIX, Azure, SCCM
* Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills;
* University degree in Computer Science or other IT-related discipline is preferred.
OFERUJEMY:* Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience
* Private health care
* Multisport or Compliment card
* Food vouchers
* Social events
* Access to e-learning platform Udemy
* Option for a B2B contract;
* Flexible working hours
* Relocation bonus and assistance
* Work with cutting-edge technologies
* Innovative projects for the biggest worldwide brands
* Support for professional career growth by matching your skills and plans with suitable projects
* Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches
* Transparent recruitment process with our full support (coaching, consulting, clear feedback).