- Identyfikator oferty: PL2055
- Kategoria: Software Developer
- Place: Warsaw, Poland
- Minimal level of education: University Education (Master, Engineer, etc.)
- Minimalne doświadczenie: Between 2 and 5 years
OPIS STANOWISKA-Join our NATEK family and help us with the project in the banking sector, as Front-end Developer who wants to be involed in unique and highly valuable skills related to ServiceNow platform development.
OBOWIĄZKI- Participate in ServiceNow Request Management Projects as a Senior Developer and Agile Team Member making sure that deliverables are completed in a timely manner according to requirements.
- Drive SNOW and Request Management process improvements aiming at high performance and ease of use of systems.
- Build automatic test cases in Selenium.
- Demonstrate expertise in web application development, utilizing current industry standard tools and framework.
- Build out restful endpoints and lightweight aggregation layers.
- Collaborate with business analysts and back-end developers to define functional requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Deal quickly with changing priorities (e.g. new regulatory requirements).
Participate in code reviews.
Experience with web services API integration (Rest, JSON, SOAP, XML).
ServiceNow experience preferable or willing to learn. – we are provide the training !
Strong knowledge of HTML5, XHTML, XML, CSS3.
NICE TO HAVE:
Unix/Linux experience will be a plus. Sound knowledge of version control & debugging tools.
Understanding of the ITIL framework.
OFERUJEMY:Your professional career growth by matching your skills and plans with the suitable projects.
Working in international team.
Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches.
Work in modern environment with innovative technologies.
Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience.
Company social events.
Learning platform UDEMY.
Early boarding bonus.
Flexibility in contracting.
For contractors – eligibility for up to 23 additional days.
Office in the heart of Warsaw.