- Identyfikator oferty:
- Kategoria: Administration
- Place: Sofia , Bulgaria
- Minimal level of education:
- Minimalne doświadczenie: Undergraduate University Education (Bc., etc)
OPIS STANOWISKAThe Deal Governance Operations team enables and manages Sales and Pursuit teams through deal governance (Solution Opportunity Approval & Review (SOAR) Policy) to minimize Pointnext business risk exposure in expediently pursuing customer business.
Deal Governance Operations is transitioning from traditional region support model to global support offering one face to the geos. In doing this, Deal Governance Operations will perform a more comprehensive role in early engagement, implementation of Deal Governance (DG) Policy change and advisory support in addition to continuing to support Policy compliance.
The team facilitates the SOAR approval process to authorize commitment of resources and pricing of any Pointnext custom service opportunity that meets SOAR criteria. Our key stakeholders are Pursuit and Sales who are responsible for engaging in the proper approval process according to their opportunity.
The Deal Governance Consultant is responsible for supporting, advising on and facilitating this approval process via SOAR events. More specifically, the Consultant ensures adherence to DG Policy and guidelines by organizing and facilitating approval events in an accurate and consistent manner ensuring compliance.
OBOWIĄZKI• Responsible for consistent, efficient and accurate application of the company processes.
• Identify and provide feedback for making policy and associated process and system changes. Implements those changes worldwide to support the effectiveness of SOAR (Solution Opportunity Approval & Review).
• Manages approvals in a timely and effective manner.
• Determines SOAR documentation requirements, organize approval events and facilitate them.
• Performs quality and consistency check of the documentation.
• Escalates to management any deviations/exceptions from the approval guidelines.
• Creates entries in reporting tool upon completion of each approval event.
WYMAGANIA• Fluency in English language (both verbal and written).
• Strong PC skills, including Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint.
• First level University degree.
• 2-3 years of experience in project/support coordination roles.
• Time management skills and ability to work with tough deadlines
• Working experience in the corporate sector will be an advantage.