- Type of employment: b/d
- Offer ID: SK2125
- Category: System Administrator
- Place: Bratislava , Slovakia
- Minimal level of education:: b/d
- Minimal experience: Between 2 and 5 years
VACANCY DESCRIPTIONOur customer is the world’s leading independent, end-to- end IT services company.
DUTIES- Troubleshooting system and network problems, diagnose and solve hardware/software
- Provide support to the business
- Provide solution(s)/work around(s) to incidents and Problems
- Create, manage and evolve polices, processes and procedures
- Install, maintain and support new applications and Infrastructure
- Work to SLA thresholds for incident(s), request(s) and problem(s)
- Prioritising and managing several open cases and mini projects at one time
REQUIREMENTS- Several Years Active Directory administration and design.
- Extensive Wintel administration and implementation experience
- Exchange 2010 administration and design
- Good troubleshooting skills with Performance issues. Ideally VCP5 but not essential
- Significant experience supporting a Citrix XenApp Farm administration and design
Salary offer: min. 1000 EUR gross/ month; depends on seniority
The law requires to inform about the minimum salary for all advertised roles. In case of your successful candidacy we will consider all aspects of your experience, skills, competencies and qualification when defining final offer. We consider situation within labour market and provide competitive salaries to our employees.