Information about the offer
- Offer ID: SK2415
- Category: Windows
- Place: Bratislava, Slovakia
- Minimal level of education: University Education (Master, Engineer, etc.)
- Minimal experience: Between 2 and 5 years
VACANCY DESCRIPTIONAs a Windows administrator, you take over responsibility for the delivery of excellent Windows services towards the trade customers managed by your team.
DUTIES- Provides guidance to Windows System Administrators and Support Analysts.
- Installs Windows operating system and related system software, including
upgrades, maintenance through the change management process and within
scheduled maintenance windows or upon agreement with customers.
- Administers the configuration of Windows operating systems and services for enterprise data centers.
- Monitors vendors' support facilities for hardware and software updates and
recommends and implements maintenance to keep systems current and well within vendors' support requirements.
- Developing backup and recovery processes and procedures to support recovery from hardware and application failures.
- Develops Disaster Recovery plans, procedures and test scenarios
- Applies security policies to the Windows Platform as determined by the IT Security group.
- Provides incident and problem management with responsibility for resolution
and root cause analysis of the most complex hardware and software issues.
- Monitors, maintains, and reports system availability.
- Monitors and evaluates system performance and performs tuning functions to achieve optimal system efficiency.
- Plans and executes server workload migrations and consolidations in conjunction with Service Engineering team.
REQUIREMENTS- Ability to work with a diverse group of people of different skills, backgrounds, departments and management levels.
- Excellent communication skills and proficiency in speaking English.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in maintaining and configuring Windows
server hardware, operating system software and peripherals.
- Advanced knowledge and skills of the Microsoft server operating system.
- Very good knowledge and overview of Active Directory.
- Experience with VMware, Hyper-V.
- ITIL knowledge (change management).
- Patching, maintenance of drivers, installation of applications and tools.
WHAT WE OFFER- Medical health care - annual package
- MultiSport card/ My Benefit platform
- Personal event bonus
- Relocation bonus
- Referral bonus
- Natek events
- E-learning platform (Udemy)
- 5 years Natek Club