We are looking for Windows Endpoint Engineer who will join international team to project within banking industry.
2 interesting aspects of this role: Cloud and new Microsoft technologies (Windows 11)
- 80% engineering work
- 20% operational issues
On a daily basis, the team deals with Microsoft's technology with a great emphasis on Windows. They prepare the Windows image with accompanying components. As an accompanying component is an operating system, that is, other Microsoft products such as Office or Skype. In addition, there are various Securities tools such as "Kraus" and "McAfee".
Engineering is added to everyday activity, i.e. a change of what is in the build, these are various types of changes aimed at improving the performance, functional changes, or the content of the main components.
In addition to typical engineering work, there are operational aspects, consisting in supporting the lower support lines in relation to certain problems that may arise.
The analysis will involve extracting data from the system using the SQL language
· Over 10 people from Poland, Switzerland, India. Cooperation with USA and Singapore. International.
· The team works in the DevOps model
· Team manages and maintains 85+ thousands (all) endpoints in the Bank.#LI-MB1
· Design, engineer, deploy, and maintain Windows Client platform on physical laptops, desktops, virtualized systems and Thin Clients
· Perform in depth troubleshooting of issues on a corporate desktop
· Govern the Desktop Environment and Operational Activities
· Analyze existing Windows build and proactively propose changes and performance improvements
· Engage with vendorsto resolve various problems, manage major incidents and technical critical issue along with IT Support Teams
· Create and maintain necessary documentation
· 5+ years of experience in Windows area (Expert knowledge)
· Professional experience in Windows Client engineering and deployment experience
· Deep understanding of Windows 10 Operating Systems and its architecture
· Proven exposure and experience in large enterprise managed desktop and server environment
· Good understanding of Active Directory, Group Policy Objects
· Experience of working on Matrix platforms
· Solid interpersonal skills, customer/partner orientation, excellent communication and analytical skills.
Nice to have:
·Experience of Windows Performance Analysis tools and Windows Monitoring tools
·Troubleshooting Skills (Root Cause Analysis, Problem Management. Incident Management)
· Automation skills (PowerShell Scripting, VBS) and deep understanding of programming.
· Understanding of software deployment platform – SCCM
· Experience in hardening of Windows operating system
· Understanding of Microsoft Cloud (Azure) solutions for endpoints
- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience
- Ability to work from home
- Flexible approach regarding to working hours
- Joining the company that is providing exceptional services for the biggest, international customers with recognizable worldwide brands
- Be part of an open-minded team with strong team spirit
- Private medical healthcare
- Multisport Card
- Life insurance
- E-learning platform UDEMY access
- Personal event bonus (i.e. wedding, childbirth, graduation)
- Internal referral program