VACANCY DESCRIPTIONOur client is establishing new project related to the maintenance and development of technical solutions for one of the biggest automakers in Germany. You will have a chance to learn and develop your skills in extended stack of technologies such as Windows server, Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, Citrix, Voice/VoIP, Cisco, Skype for Business, Avaya, lots of Application packaging technologies, etc. The project has started and it’s in its building phase with a big potential to offer development of your career further for the next decade. If you are a tech savvy, willing to improve your skills and willing to learn or improve your German, follow the lines below.
Workplace Services help propel the Digital Workforce - the workplace is wherever the end user is, whether in the office, at the airport, in the car, on the train, or in cafes, hotels, and other public places, using whatever device they have available (e.g., smartphone, tablet, or notebook). Workplace focus shifts to consistent experience across many devices.
DUTIES• Manage software requirements for recurring desktop and mobile patching for customer environments;
• Assess existing and optimize & develop new GPO/GPP customer structure;
• Use Remote Access Services;
• Support Windows 10 Operating Systems Deployment Scenarios;
• Develop ADMX Template Update Strategy;
• Support Client Design / Workplace Concept High Level/Low Level;
• Optimize end-user login time;
• Reviewing, optimize and decrease the number of login scripts in use;
• Review the domain controller used for login and reduce login time.
REQUIREMENTS• University degree in Computer Science or other IT-related disciplines;
• 2-3+ years of relevant experience with active communication with clients;
• Good level of English language;
• Sufficient level of German language. If you don’t have it, you need to be eager to learn it;
• Strong knowledge of Active Directory;
• Knowledge of Azure pack;
• Skillful with PowerShell and/or VB;
• Strong experience with Windows 10;
• Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills;
• Understanding in software distribution tools (SCCM 2007, SCCM 2012, Intune);
• Basic knowledge of patch management tools such as WSUS is an advantage;
• Understanding of technologies related to cloud, networking, virtualization, storage, data protection, and Virtual Desktop Infrastructure, Office365, OneDrive.
WHAT WE OFFER• Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience;
• Private health care;
• Multisport or Compliment card;
• Food vouchers;
• Social events;
• Access to e-learning platform Udemy;
• Option for a B2B contract;
• Flexible working hours;
• Relocation bonus and assistance;
• Work with cutting-edge technologies;
• Innovative projects for the biggest worldwide brands;
• Support for professional career growth by matching your skills and plans with suitable projects;
• Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches;
• Transparent recruitment process with our full support (coaching, consulting, clear feedback).