- Type of employment: b/d
- Offer ID:
- Category: Software Developer
- Place: Wroclaw , Poland
- Minimal level of education:: b/d
- Minimal experience: Between 2 and 5 years
VACANCY DESCRIPTIONGroup Chief Technology Office (CTO) is a global organization within IT that provides infrastructure services to the Bank. We provide commercially competitive products and services that enable engineered performance, information analysis, data management and transaction processing. We have a proven track record of delivering reliable, innovative solutions to our clients. We offer a state-of-the-art smart working office environment and promote flexible working. CTO has significant footprint in Wroclaw (500+ FTE). We’re planning to continue our talent growth and develop maturity for the next years. We offer exciting and challenging opportunities on a variety of large-scale projects around the Globe.
DUTIES- Creation, testing and publishing of software packages.
- Resolve software deployment and other problems related to software installation and use.
- Migration of existing application to new SCCM environment.
- Work with in-house packaging automation tools
- Create technical end-user documentation on problem resolution.
- Advise about best solutions for installation and configuration of application
- Provide training to personnel on how to resolve technical issues.
- Provide status reports to supervisor as requested.
- Deliver project documents as needed (status reports, technical documentation and procedural documentation).
- Troubleshooting on customer environment concerning installers and applications.
REQUIREMENTS- Experience with customizing and troubleshooting MSI packages
- Good understanding of Windows 10, especially topics like registry, NTFS permissions, Active Directory, Environment Variables and User Profiles.
- Good in creating PowerShell scripts for customization.
- Very good understanding of software distribution (SCCM) in a global enterprise environment.
- Detailed orientated multi-tasker.
- Excellent communication skills, especially in writing technical documentation.
- Self-motivating team player
- Good PowerPoint skills to create short presentations to explain challenges.
- Good Excel skills to maintain action and status lists.
- Good skills in using Web Services to automate activities in workflow tools.