VACANCY DESCRIPTIONWe are searching for a new colleague for our R&D department! As a member of our team, you will contribute to the development of key products and components which are then used by other teams to deliver tailor-made solutions to governments and citizens all around the globe.
The applications you will develop are web extensions for browsers of all brands and the most used desktop platforms. The development consists of cryptographic and security improvements and the development of new features to protect the users against new security threats.
DUTIES• You will work in a small team of developers, cooperate closely with the product owner on product delivery
• You will analyze the product needs and contribute to product specification
• You will follow the latest trends in browser technologies and inform team members about the evolution of the browsers.
• You will design UML architecture and contribute to the implementation of reusable software components
• You will work on proofs-of-concept of new technologies and innovative solutions.
• You will give support to developers from other teams who are using your binaries.
• You will contribute to user documentation of your software.
• You will technically support and develop junior team members
• You will work on compatibility testing and improvements when a new version of a web browser is released by its vendor.
• It would be preferred if you have in addition experience with C or C++, HTML, and CSS.
• Advantage will be experienced with macOS and Linux platforms.
• You must have English on a communicative level.
•You do not need to have a university degree in computer science, but it’s surely an advantage.
•We are looking for someone with at least 2 years of experience in SW development.
WHAT WE OFFER• Private health care
• Access to e-learning platform Udemy
• Option for a B2B contract
• Flexible working hours
• Home office
• Many benefits as meal vouchers, contributions to leisure time activities, pension/life insurance contribution, additional holiday, etc.
• Relocation bonus and assistance
• Innovative projects for the biggest worldwide brands
• Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches