Job descriptionAs a Web Extension Developer in the Banking & Payments Service R&D, you will contribute to fulfilling the market vision of Banks Services based on secure digital documents. The applications you will develop are web extensions for browsers of all brands and the most used desktop platforms in the Digital Banking world. The development consists of cryptographic and security improvements and the development of new features to protect the users against new security threats.
Your responsibilities• You will work in a small team of developers, cooperate closely with the product owner on product delivery in the required time frame and quality
• You will analyze the product needs and contribute to product specification
• You will follow the latest trends in browser technologies and inform team members about the evolution of the browsers.
• You will design UML architecture and contribute to the implementation of reusable software components
• You will contribute to user documentation of your software.
• You will work on compatibility testing and improvements when a new version of a web browser is released by its vendor.
• It would be preferred if you have in addition very good experience with C or C++, HTML, and CSS.
• Advantage will be experience with macOS.
• You must be fluent in English.
• We would like someone to join our team who is enthusiastic about software development and computer security, who is a team-player, autonomous, and creative, able to learn, and has good communication skills.
• We are looking for someone with at least 7 years of experience in SW development.
Benefits- Currently working mostly from home
- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience
- Private health care
- Access to e-learning platform Udemy
- Option for a B2B contract
- Flexible working hours
- Many benefits as meal vouchers, contributions to leisure time activities, pension/life insurance contribution, additional holiday, etc.
- Relocation bonus and assistance
- Innovative projects for the biggest worldwide brands
- Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches