Information about the offer
- Type of Employment: B2B or COW
- Offer ID: PL2348
- Category: Web Specialist
- Place: Warsaw, Poland
- Minimal level of education: University Education (Master, Engineer, etc.)
- Minimal experience: Between 2 and 5 years
VACANCY DESCRIPTIONThe bank is currently accelerating work on digital transformation and is expanding the team of experts responsible for it.
Transformation is their priority for the coming years. The goal is that their Clients have at their disposal the safest and most convenient tools for banking operations. As one of the leading financial institutions on the market, they have to follow technological trends and constantly become more and more competitive.
For this purpose, they will focus on the development of the omnichannel platform, big data (supporting data analysis).
The new application is to follow the logic of this already functioning, but it will be built completely from scratch, new technologies and design patterns will be applied and microservices will be used..
DUTIEScreation of an application for corporate use
high level of independence
following best practice in web-development
- commercial experience in the use of Angular 2+, ES6, TypeScript, HTML5, CSS3, LESS / SASS technology
- Min. 4 years of experience in creating web applications
- Experience in the field of web application development, creation of working prototypes in Axure software based on the requirements of business units
- Analytical skills that make it possible to translate business requirements into a web application project
- Experience in working in teams divided into the roles of frontend and backend programmers, communicativeness and team work skills
- Experience in integrating a working prototype with server side backend services
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills
Knowledge of issues:
- Responsive web design (RWD)
- User Experience
- Rich Internet Application (RIA)
- Hybrid applications for mobile devices
WHAT WE OFFERmedical care,