VMWare Infrastructure Engineer (remote)
Find your best career opportunity and #growITwithus!
VMware infrastructure is one of the best support which provides a rich set of virtual networking elements. They need to have a thorough knowledge of VMware ESX and related technologies.
• Regular support of VMware and windows environment by resolving the escalated tickets for the internal and external customer,
• Identify and implement the rectified operational issues,
• To build and administer multiple VMware products across multiple data centers.
Engineers in this platform, are good to have the experience on Cisco IOS, EMC Clarion, and EqualLogic PS series SAN perform.
To succeed at this job, you must have:
• Degree in computer science, IT, electronics with cloud computing or a related field,
• Experience in VMware ESX Enterprise administration would be an added advantage.
The essential certification is VCP -vSpehere, and VCAP. Nowadays, unlike before there are different types of VMware certification, but VCP is a must as it’s a launch pad for excelling in this field. Broadly, accreditations come with Datacenter Certification and Desktop Certification.
• In-depth knowledge of the minimum of vSphere/ESXi, vCloud,
• A strong analytical powered by troubleshoot approach will give the advantage to perform in this field.
• ESX and ESXi.
• Great project experience to your professional resume
• Work in global environment in a high working pace
• Flexible type of employment (COW OR B2B)
• For contractors - entitlement to additional 23 days offer
• COW employees - additional paid day off for volunteering
• Private healthcare
• Meal contribution to your account
• Cafeteria system/Multisport cards
• Technical and personal trainings (Udemy)
• Language courses
• Personal event bonus
• Loyalty presents
Meet NATEK talents
And check our social media:
In NATEK you will have a chance to share your passions with other coworkers: Oksana and Wojtek made some kilometers for our #ActivityForCharity challenge.
|IT Infrastructure||Bulgaria, Poland||Remote||More|