Our client is providing world class seat systems and components that offer safety, functionality, and comfort with proven quality.
VCP (VMware Certified Professional) with minimum 5 years of experience covering:
• Systems operation activities, including setup, installation, tuning, troubleshooting, monitoring and maintenance (including management of firmware patches) of multi-network VMware virtual data centers;
• Incident and Problem Management activities (e.g., fault analysis, diagnosis and resolution) of multi-network VMware virtual data centers;
• Elaboration of operational guidelines and procedures of multi-network VMware virtual data centers;
• Change and Configuration management activities (e.g., assessment, scheduling, implementation, review) of multi-network VMware virtual data centers.
• experience with VMware vSphere version 6.7 + 7
• experience with VMware Horizon version 8
• experience with VMware SRM
- Joining the company that is providing exceptional IT outsourcing services for the biggest, international customers with recognisable worldwide brands
- Possibility of HO
- Small things which make the difference: flexibility with employment form, Private medical healthcare, MultiSport card, flexible working time, company integration events, learning platform UDEMY access