Job descriptionFor our new project for the Sweden government, we are searching for an experienced Validation Engineer who will join our team.
You will be part of the unit including 400 people from 45 different nationalities. A total of 15 teams work on projects for government agencies, banking, mobile services and the Internet Of Things (IoT) technology. At the core of their business is the development of software which we configure and embed in a multitude of different devices and form factors.
These include many kinds of payment cards, SIM cards, travel passes, secure eBanking devices, authentication tokens, machine identification modules (MIM), and secure ID documents including ePassports, eID and eHealth cards, as well as eDriving licenses.
Your responsibilities- As part of our team you will be responsible for the entire validation of our products (applications, libraries, systems, and solutions; either purely software or combining software and hardware) and helping with integration in a customer environment.
- Working with Project Leader, you will analyze the subject, define a test strategy and prepare the Validation Test Plan.
- Execution of the Validation Test Plan and present the test results.
- As an integral part of the development team you will cooperate very closely with developers in order to identify, isolate and reproduce issues.
- Responsibility for the selection of tools and/or development of them if non-existing and development of automated tests.
- Preparation of needed documents to cooperate with Quality Assurance Officer and verify compliance with Quality Assurance Processes.
- Execution of a specific test campaign with the customer on the deployed and final solution.
- You will get involved in Quality Assurance methodologies and contribute to their improvement.
- You may be responsible for test environment preparation.
Our requirements- Knowledge REST APIs, implying having a basic HTTP protocol is a major advantage
- Validation of Use Case behavior on top of related HW, a good understanding of connectivity interface between HW and communication means (Wifi, Bluetooth, etc...) in integrated OS level
- Experience in Jira ticketing tool and Xray extension and JQL is a plus
- Experience in writing Acceptance Plan, user guide, and training material is a plus
- Experience in UAT test is plus
- Possible travel time up to 30%
- English on a communicative level
Benefits- Currently working mostly from home
- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience
- Private health care
- Access to e-learning platform Udemy
- Option for a B2B contract
- Flexible working hours
- Many benefits as meal vouchers, contributions to leisure time activities, pension/life insurance contribution, additional holiday etc.
- Relocation bonus and assistance
- Innovative projects for the biggest worldwide brands
- Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches