As a Validation engineer in the Banking & Payments Service, you will contribute to fulfilling the market vision of Banks Services based on secure digital documents. The software you will validate is a solution compatible with all browsers and the most used desktop platforms in Digital Banking world.
• Work in a small team of developers, validator cooperate closely with the technical team leader on product delivery in the required time frame and quality.
• Validate a solution and add new tests based on the technical requirements.
• Develop and setup the automation tools/scripts (CI/CD) to support validation.
• Execute manual tests and will work on the report.
• Contribute to user documentation of your software.
• Analyze bugs and discuss it with Development team to find a solution.
• You must have previous experience in Validation/testing, knowledge of Java/Selenium and experience in test definition.
• It would be preferred if you have in addition a good understanding in PKI infrastructure & Smart card knowledge.
• You must be very good in English.
• We would like someone to join our team who is enthusiastic about software testing and computer security, who is a team-player, autonomous, and creative, able to learn, and has good communication skills.
• We are looking for someone with at least 3 years of experience in SW testing.
• Flexible working hours
• Possibility to work as an employee or as a freelancer according to your priorities
• Home office
• Pension and Life insurance contribution
• Private healthcare
• Meal contribution directly to your account
• Cafeteria system/Multisport cards
• Up to 5 weeks of holiday depending on length of employment
• Technical and personal training
• Language courses
• Personal Event Bonus
• Loyalty presents