Our client is a leading international commercial bank with branches and offices in almost 50 countries. The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and we are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. The teams here are focused on development, improvement and support of software solutions which digitalise the business of the bank.
You will become a part of a business unit called Workplace and Unified Communications, which provides a global end-to-end operation of workplace services and customer-oriented continuous innovation.
Diversity and inclusion are important to us and we are committed to building a workplace where everyone, from any background, can do their best work.
- Acceptance, qualification, and processing of tickets for the area of Unified Communication
- First analysis, complete all necessary information in direct contact with the end user and documentation in the ticket system
- Resolving incidents and problems
- Integration of 3rd level support or on-site support if necessary
- Alerting the on-call service or status communication to the critical incident management team and the management, in the event of incidents with a large effected range.
- Targeted transfer of tickets that cannot be solved in your own environment.
- Implementation of user requirements and configuration of systems and services
- Creation of reports and maintenance of documentation
- Microsoft Teams support / administration
- Microsoft Office 365 Services
- Emphasis on Microsoft Office 365 Services such as Skype/Teams, OneDrive, and SharePoint Online with integration of Enterprise Voice
- Network knowledge: Working knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS and some level of experience with network infrastructure/topology
- German: B2
- Experience: min 3 years
Good to have:
- Unified Communications knowledge: In-depth specialist knowledge in the areas of Teams Phone System, Teams Devices, SBC (Ribbon / Audiocodes), UC Gateways and Voice Recording (ASC / NICE).
- HPESM / ServiceNow: Experience with ticket systems such as HPESM and / or ServiceNow
- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience
- Private health care
- Food vouchers
- Social events
- Access to e-learning platform Udemy
- Option for a B2B contract
- Flexible working hours
- Relocation bonus and assistance
- Work with cutting-edge technologies
- Innovative projects for the biggest worldwide brands
- Support for professional career growth by matching your skills and plans with suitable projects
- Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches
- Transparent recruitment process with our full support (coaching, consulting, clear feedback)