Join Natek for banking project and become part of the division that serves private and institutional clients domiciled in Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa, and includes the global Asset Management franchise.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a team of UX/UI with a chance to create the services and signature experience of international private banking clients.
- Design the client experience in our international private banking business, including the online and mobile banking experience
- Design complex internal web applications used by relationship managers
- Gather and evaluate user UX/UI requirements in collaboration with experts, product owners, user representatives and other key stakeholders
- Re-think and improve current products and user journeys
- Work on all stages of the design process from analysis, research, ideation, concepting, wireframing, prototyping all the way to high-fidelity designs until hand-off to delivery and engineering
- Collaborate with our UX Lab to conduct user interviews and tests to uncover needs, validate ideas and prototypes
- Commercial experience with a proven track record in designing complex web and mobile applications
- In your previous roles, you have demonstrated excellent skills and passion in the whole UX-UI spectrum from sketching mock-ups to high-fidelity UIs
- You enjoy solving sophisticated problems
- You love working closely with users, internal experts and management to build and improve digital products
- You drive your projects forward and work independently
- You feel comfortable maintaining the highest standards in terms of our risk and control culture and in line with the bank's policies and obligations
- You are fluent in English