Information about the offer
- Offer ID:
- Category: Frontend Developer
- Place: Sofia, Bulgaria
- Minimal level of education: Undergraduate University Education (Bc., etc)
- Minimal experience: More than 5 years
VACANCY DESCRIPTIONDevelopment of deferent components integrated in new models of cars - of head-up displays, Driver information clusters, central and rear displays, body control modules, connectivity management units, telematics control units, etc
DUTIES- Creation of 2D and 3D graphical assets and their animated behavior in alignment with Technical Artist and SW development
- Executing projects with excellent visual design skills and experience with 3D design tools as well as 2D design tools
- Execution of graphical assets understanding the performance of a target system
- Interacting with a multi-national and cross-functional design team and collaborating closely with specialists and technical experts
- High level of independent communication with internal teams as well as OEM customers.
REQUIREMENTS- Degree in Interface Design, Digital Arts, Game Design, Graphics Design, Visual Communication
- 3-6 years’ working into gaming industry, product and interactive design industry Automotive experience preferred!
- Expert in 3D design tools (Maya, 3D Studio Max) and 2D design tools (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects) as well
- Must have strong 3D general knowledge (high, low-poly) modelling, animation, procedural and texture based shading, texturing etc.
- Very good English required
WHAT WE OFFER- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience;
- Private health care;
- Multisport or Compliment card;
- Food vouchers;
- Transparent recruitment process with our full support (coaching, consulting, clear feedback); - Relocation bonus and assistance;
- Work with cutting-edge technologies;
- Innovative projects for the biggest worldwide brands;
- Support for professional career growth by matching your skills and plans with suitable projects;
- Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches;
- Social events.