- Type of Employment: B2B or COW
- Offer ID: PL2447
- Category: Tester
- Place: Warsaw, Poland
- Minimal level of education: Undergraduate University Education (Bc., etc)
- Minimal experience: Between 2 and 5 years
VACANCY DESCRIPTIONFor one of the biggest companies of a banking sector we are looking for Testers focused on manual testing. On this project, you will have a chance to build a complete understanding of the front-to-back operations of global bank.
DUTIES- Perform data analysis and presentation using Excel
- Consolidate reporting defects, tracking, validating with Testers, Business analysts and IT department
- Reporting progress of testing for each release
- Participate in test planning and identify process improvements
- Manage and execute UAT and regression testing
- Work with the wider Projects team, end users on core requirements to identify test scenarios and design test cases
- Manage requirements change and maintaining requirements traceability
REQUIREMENTS- 2 years of experience with software testing OR business analysis
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- Experience in using HP ALM
- Good knowledge of databases SQL
- Advance knowledge of MS Excel
- Good knowledge of test methodologies
- Attention to details and analytic skills
WHAT WE OFFER- Your professional career growth by matching your skills and plans with the suitable projects.
- Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches.
- Work in modern environment with innovative technologies.
- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience.
- Company social events.
- Private healthcare.
- Multisport card.
- Life insurance
- Paid absences for contractors (up to 23 days).