Information about the offer
- Type of Employment: B2B or COW
- Offer ID: PL2508
- Category: Tester
- Place: Tczew, Poland
- Minimal level of education: University Education (Master, Engineer, etc.)
- Minimal experience: Less than 2 years
VACANCY DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for a Software Tester who would join the R&D team in Tczew, Poland. The team is in charge of new features and improvements done as part of a customer project. The customer is an international digital security company providing software applications, secure personal devices such as smart cards and tokens, and managed services.
DUTIESYou will perform manual tests at the end of each development iteration or during end to end validation in deep collaboration with development team.
You will be responsible for review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables.
REQUIREMENTS- Strong knowledge of test techniques
- Experience in working with web systems
- Knowledge of SoapUI and Oracle queries
- Familiarity with version control such as Git, CVS.
- Good English skills (written and spoken).
WHAT WE OFFER- Private life insurance
- Relocation bonus
- Company social events
- Access to e-learning platform
- Private medical healthcare
- MultiSport Card
- Permanent employment or a B2B contract
- Yearly bonus on a B2B contract (amount of 23 working days)