Job descriptionAt NATEK Poland we are looking for an Automation Tester who will join a project in the banking industry.
Tech stack: .NET + MS SQL
Team: Distributed globally. Reporting to manager in Poland, cooperation with teams from different locations, mainly Zurich.
- Leading the testing strategy implementation within department
- Planning, designing, execution and reporting tests
- Generation of test data, test cases, assuring bug tracking and establishing test analysis and reports
- Implementation of automated tests
- Interaction with requirements engineers, project managers, and business experts
- Participation in prioritization and packaging of scope
- Solution supports business needs and strategy according to agreed priorities
Our requirements• 4 years of software testing experience
• Test automation skills with Java, Selenium, C#
• Back End testing experience
• SoapUI (or equivalent tool) experience
- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience.
- Ability to work from home.
- Flexible approach regarding to working hours.
- For contractors - entitlement to additional 23 days off
- For COW employees - additional paid day off for volunteering
- Joining the company that is providing exceptional services for the biggest, international customers with recognizable worldwide brands.
- Be part of an open-minded team with strong team spirit.
- Private medical healthcare.
- Multisport Card.
- Life insurance.
- Personal event bonus (i.e. wedding, childbirth, graduation).
- Internal referral program.