For NATEK Poland we are looking for Test Manager/Manual Tester, who will be dedicated to project in the Banking Industry.
The system of the projectconsists of a risk engine and a data warehouse in which underlying securities are maintained and enriched with information from internal and external data providers. Focus will be on 3 Credit Risk applications. Use of data from data pool(external data providers). Use of HP ALM (plan to migrate it to xRay). 2 areas: Credit Risk and Data Management / Data Warehouse.
The team: Team is distributed globally. The team is using .Net and MS SQL tech stack. There are 3 project teams – each consisting of 2-10 people. Test team consists of 3 testers with more manual experience. Each tester in team usually has one main assignment. Reporting to manager in Poland. Cooperation with teams from different locations, mainly Zurich.
- Test management (40%) – coordinate test efforts (manual and automation), test strategy. Creating test plans, reports. Coordinate work of testers.
- Support regular testing (60%) – mainly manual and progression to automation with Java and Selenium
- Leading the testing strategy implementation within department
- Planning, designing, execution and reporting tests
- Generation of test data, test cases, assuring bug tracking and establishing test analysis and reports
- Implementation of automated tests
- Interaction with requirements engineers, project managers, and business experts
- Participation in prioritization and packaging of scope
- Solution supports business needs and strategy according to agreed priorities
- Minimum of 5 years software testing experience
- Test Automation skills (basic)
- Back End testing experience
- SoapUI (or equivalent tool) experience
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Problem solving ability
- Excellent relationship/stakeholder management skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Effective planning and organization skills
- Flexible and adaptable in the face of changing priorities or circumstances
- Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Understanding of testing theory and test management theory
NICE TO HAVE:
- Proven ability to organize work of a small testing team
- Experience in planning, leading, organizing and controlling testing efforts
- Understanding the Agile (SCRUM) Methodology
- Java, Selenium, C#
- Testing tools and technologies (like Selenide/Selenium, TestNG, Maven, Allure, BDD / Specflow)
- Continuous Integration experience (process and tools - preferably Jenkins)
- Jira and Quality Center experience
- ISTQB or similar certification
· Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience.
· Ability to work from home.
· Flexible approach regarding to working hours.
· Joining the company that is providing exceptional services for the biggest, international customers with recognizable worldwide brands.
· Be part of an open-minded team with a strong team spirit.
· Private medical healthcare.
· Multisport Card.
· Life insurance.
· Personal event bonus (i.e., wedding, childbirth, graduation).
· Internal referral program.