Our client department is responsible for the Customer Engagement Management Platform built in Salesforce, servicing almost 6500 bank advisors across 21 danish banks as daily users.
Your primary job will be to help us develop, grow and execute our QA processes with a strong focus on automated test. Working closely with our testers you will be able to inspire our QA processes, which is currently being shaped and get the opportunity to leave your mark on our test strategy going forward.
- Working with business and development teams to understand product vision and requirements
- Acting as a liaison between the business and technical teams regarding test activities
- Understanding the Agile Test Mindset and ability to promote this in the teams
- Be responsible for the development and maintenance of test strategies and creation of appropriate test guidelines
- Oversee the development and execution of test plans and monitor and report on test execution
- Support efforts within automated test
You have 3-5 years of hands-on experience with Quality Assurance with a focus on test automation and you understand how all elements of the system software ecosystem work together to develop a QA approach that fit our overall strategy.
Furthermore, you work comfortably and structured with test/QA/DevOps processes (e.g. jenkins, sonarqube, restassured, jmeter, selenium, etc.).
- B2B agreement – long term cooperation
- Salary increase once a year
- Free use of fitness room
- Bike parking in the building
- Game rooms
- Personal development – Udemy for Business, trainings & workshops, conferences, internal meet-ups & knowledge sharing, internal mobility
- Health insurance - Medicover
- Multisport card