- Type of employment: b/d
- Offer ID: PL1419
- Category: Tester
- Place: Gdansk , Poland
- Minimal level of education:: b/d
- Minimal experience: Between 2 and 5 years
VACANCY DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for a Test Automation Engineer. You would be a part of a team that works with systems which are responsible for Risk Management. Modern risk management imposes a lot of challenges – systems are required to be highly scalable, reactive and capable. The systems operate with millions of events and terabytes of data. They use thousands of grid cores and produce billions of records. The team uses core java, microservices approach, in-memory grids and streaming systems to achieve maximum performance and scalability.
DUTIESYou will be working using agile processes in small teams with a close relationship with the business. This is a good opportunity for a skilled test engineer to participate and contribute to redesign of the whole system and implement your ideas.
- Writing and maintaining tests for a variety of platforms, systems and integrations.
- Designing, developing and coding scripts for automation testing.
- Ensuring that quality standards adhered to the development process.
- Implementing end-to-end test automation, including performance and load testing.
- Building new and improving existing test automation frameworks.
REQUIREMENTS- MS/BS in Engineering, Computer Science or another relevant background.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in software testing with practical knowledge of automated UI testing and test frameworks.
- Skills for writing and executing test cases and experience in functional and non-functional test activities.
- Good knowledge about Software Development Life Cycle, testing methods, procedures, documentation and tools.
- Software development skills – Java, Docker, scripting like Python, Bash etc.
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing).