- Offer ID: PL1419
- Category: Tester
- Place: Gdansk , Poland
- Minimal level of education:
- Minimal experience: University Education (Master, Engineer, etc.)
VACANCY DESCRIPTIONWe are currently looking for a Test Analyst. You would be a part of a strong development team that is responsible for building services and systems within a banking industry.
- Perm.: 10 000 – 13 000 PLN gross / month.
- B2B: 640 – 720 PLN net / day + VAT
- Private life insurance Relocation bonus
- Company social events
- Access to e-learning platform
- Private medical healthcare
- MultiSport Card
- Permanent employment or a B2B contract
- Yearly bonus on a B2B contract (amount of 23 working days)
DUTIESYour responsibilities would be to participate in a daily work in a scrum team (based on SAFe), take part in PI planning, work from QA perspective in close corporation with all team members on user stories, i.e. prepare test cases, execute them, report defects, and follow-up on them.
REQUIREMENTS- MS/BS in Engineering, Computer Science or another relevant background.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in software testing.
- Good knowledge of QA standards and technology.
- ISTQB certificate.
- Experience with: functional testing, integration / webservices testing, mainframe testing, non- functional testing – performance, test data management.
- Fluent English (both written and spoken)