BUSINESS AREA & TEAM
For NATEK Poland we are looking for Test Automation Engineer, who will be dedicated to project in the Banking Industry.
We have a substantial projects book of work to deliver, and this means fantastic opportunities for talented people. You will get the chance to take on a role with real responsibility, learn new skills, and gain invaluable experience working with colleagues globally across the bank while being supported and mentored by both the Project Team and the local Team Lead – all essential ingredients to fast-track your career.
- Work in a great atmosphere in the best IT Team in Wroclaw.
- Work on complex, challenging projects, that will stretch your soft and technical skills and will allow for a very dynamic development.
- Gain highly sought-after business and technology expertise in the field of investment banking controls and finance.
Wroclaw branch currently employs 35+ people. Their skillset includes business analysis, data science, programming in various languages (e.g. Python, R, Java, .Net), project and test management, and beyond.
The role offers a hands-on engineering position responsible for automation aspects of the processes of developing, testing, and releasing software at high-performance Big Data solutions in the Finance space. Your key responsibilities will be:
- Work with the project team to test changes to our Enterprise Data Toolkit. This includes data governance (Collibra) and Data Quality Management (Informatica Data Quality and HP ALM) tooling.
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure.
- Understanding the needs of stakeholders and conveying this to developers.
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes.
- Testing and examining code written by others and analyzing results.
- Identifying technical problems and developing software updates and ‘fixes’.
- Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended.
- Planning out projects and being involved in project management decisions.
- Work with the project team to continuously improve the overall quality of the delivery.
- Good Python and script programming skills.
- Experience with automated build and continuous integration (Linux, Jenkins).
- Experience with test automation tools such as (but not limited) Cucumber.
- Working comfortably with distributed version control and project management tool (Git, Jira, Confluence).
- Good knowledge of testing methodology (BDD, TDD).
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, and the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Awareness of DevOps and Agile principles.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English.
- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience.
- Ability to work from home.
- Flexible approach regarding to working hours.
- Joining the company that is providing exceptional services for the biggest, international customers with recognizable worldwide brands.
- Be part of an open-minded team with strong team spirit.
- Private medical healthcare.
- Multisport Card.
- Life insurance.
- Personal event bonus (i.e. wedding, childbirth, graduation).
- Internal referral program.