Non-Financial Risk (NFR) provides group-wide holistic risk coverage focusing on cross-functional and cross-divisional risk governance, frameworks, best practice, policies and processes. Department drives group-level risk reporting and analysis and provides risk coverage for: enterprise, operational, model, reputational and CRO relevant regulatory risk management.
Trusted, proactive and strategic Risk Advisors providing a holistic view of Risks to the Bank.
To proactively identify, measure and challenge risks in support of the Group’s strategic objectives.
· Non-Financial Risk IT (NFR) is part of Platform Engineering Technology in the bank, to support the Non-Financial Risk business team, responsible for Development, Management & Support of Operational Risk Systems in the bank.
· NFR IT is now looking for a strong and highly motivated Senior Test Automation Engineer for the expansion of the BDC (Offshore Development Center) in Warsaw to improve our current NFR IT software deliveries. The main goal is to increase the overall software delivery quality through continuous creation of automated regression test packages and development of BDD automation, and with this to support the migration of diverse applications to the latest bank’s technology stack based on Container-as-a-Service (CaaS) platform, which enables the transformation of the application landscape into a microservices architecture. There is no test automation in this team yet, new Senior Test Automation Engineers will set it from scratch.
· NFR IT Team is around 60 members located in various locations (Singapore, Zurich, Pune, Morrisville & London)
· The positions will report to the IT Implementation Lead based in Zurich.
· Team in Warsaw is expected to support NFR functions across multiple technologies/functions/applications
· Design and implement best in class automation and manual testing solutions(80% automation, 20% manual) for NFR IT Applications, while taking into account prevailing constraints and the future strategic direction of bank’s IT.
· Planning, preparation and execution of the testing activities as part of the STLC process for one or more projects
· Take ownership for various projects from QA perspective, bring in required technical expertise, participate and engage with business for successful and bug free delivery
· Come up with innovative ideas to improve / automate existing process
· Follow the DevOps practices for application delivery by using the approved tool chain.
· Work with the team members across locations / time-zones.
· Coordinate with Dev Teams, BAs, PMs, QA, Platform and Production Support teams
· Document test scenarios, test cases, defects and test reports as key artefacts for SIT and UAT.
· 4-8 years of experience in Test Automationtechnologies such asSelenium, Cucumber etc.
· Solid grasp of STLC and agile testing methodology / Experience in CI/CD and BDD/TDD process
· Experience is building a Testing Framework from scratch
· Design and execution experience with Automated Test Suites for Regression as well as Functional Testing (within release cycles)
· Significant experience in tools, metrics, and technology
· Hands on experience in Test Planning, Preparation, Execution and Defect Reporting
· Experience in testing of UI Applications/Server-Side Validation/API Validation as well as and conversant with Unix / Linux environment.
· Proven track record of working in a multi-task, international environment with an ability to work effectively cross border.
Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience
Remote work during Covid-19 pandemic and home office option in the future
Joining the company that is providing exceptional services for the biggest, international customers with recognizable worldwide brands
Private medical healthcare
Personal event bonus (i.e. wedding, childbirth, graduation)
Internal referral program