In NATEK Poland we are looking for Test Automation Engineer, who will be dedicated to project in the Banking Industry.
This position will be the main tester in the project.
The current team is distributed between Zurich and Wroclaw. We communicate daily and follow the scrum and agile methodologies.
The current project is a continuous development plus migration to microservices and the cloud. We use Angular 12 for UI. We are also actively developing new business functionalities. Opportunity to work on both front-end and back-end automation.
· Maintaining the existing automation test suite
· Extending automation with the changing architecture of the project (e.g. Cloud move)
· Developing extended business knowledge to execute and maintain stable versions.
- At least 2+ years of experience with Test Automation tooling for UI, API and Database with tools like Selenium, Cucumber (Gherkin), SOAP-UI, Postman
- At least 3+ years of experience in manual software testing.
- SQL expertise to analyze complex data sets
- Good testing fundamentals and proficient in bug tracking and test management tool-sets (JIRA, SVN, HP-ALM, X-Ray etc.)
- Experienced Test Engineer with well understanding of IT infrastructure and SW solutioning
- Automation tooling for UI, API and Database maintaining the existing automation test suite; extending automation with the changing architecture of the project (e.g. Cloud move); developing extended business knowledge to execute and maintain stable versions.
- Knowledge of C# (at least basics).
NICE TO HAVE:
- Test engineering certificates (ISTQB etc.).
- Experience in the banking or finance industry.
- Foundation on DevOps tools like CI/CD, Jenkins Pipeline, Docker, and Containerization.
Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience.
Ability to work from home.
Flexible approach regarding to working hours.
Joining the company that is providing exceptional services for the biggest, international customers with recognizable worldwide brands.
Be part of an open-minded team with a strong team spirit.
Private medical healthcare.
Personal event bonus (i.e., wedding, childbirth, graduation).
Internal referral program.