Job descriptionWe are looking for a skilled Technical Writer to join our R&D team and help to create and maintain our technical documentation as well as prepare marketing materials related to our project
Your responsibilities• Update existing documentation according to R&D feedback and project demand.
• Generate/structure new documents needed for the new functionality.
• Review existing documentation and restructure according to new product.
• Steer/Manage the review process according to documentation rules.
• Release management of the documents for the project
• Managing the review of existing and new documents.
• Customer marketing & Comms materials, (new and constant updates)
• Internal marketing & Comms materials, (new and constant updates)
• Identify cross document deficiencies or missing parts/areas
Our requirements• Writing of new documentation related to:
O&M guide for Openstack operations
Communication guide for EMCY situations
Marketing material internal/external
• Understanding of IT and cloud technologies
• MS Office products (user level)
• Being able to transform technical details into a technical documentation
• English writing skills according to the technical responsibilities
• Technical writing skills
• Being able to follow a documentation release process
• Bachelor or higher
• Already record of technical writing capabilities
• Lectural background (nice to have)
Benefits• Attractive salary referring to your skills and
experience (UoP or B2B)
• Private medical healthcare
• Friendly atmosphere and helpful team
• Company social events
• Flexible working hours