Are you skilled network engineer with the knowledge of LAN/WAN, firewall. Moreover, do you have CCNA or CCNP certificate? Are you social and talkive and would like to use your technical skills in a different field, let´s say Sales? If so, THIS IS AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU! Keep reading!
The Technical Sales Consultant providestechnical expertise on deal solutioning for new/acquisitions and existing customers. Ensures that our products and solutions provide for great customer experience. Candidate will be part of sales team and will help to achieve company´s targets.
Main focus of this role is to support solutioning of top deals in EMEA and LATAM region , by developing technical solutions, obtaining internal product approvals for nonstandard components of the solutions, preparing technical forms and pricing forms. The candidate must be capable to collaborate internally with other technical, operational, product and sales teams to build & present technically and commercially appealing solutions in response to RFPs.
Candidate is expected to present on virtual or in person meetings the technical aspects of the solution to the customer (up to CXO level).
In addition, and as a learning path, the candidate is responsible for lifecycle support of existing customers. Candidate will participate in joint sales call with the sales representative. Consults with customers in selling and supporting company products and systems.
Candidate will provide technical support in sales presentations, product demonstrations, and installation and maintenance of company products to ensure that the system is functioning according to specifications.
• At least a bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, engineering, or a related field
• Knowledge of LAN, WAN, Wireless and Datacenter technologies
• Familiar with Ethernet standards and fiber connectivity
• Knowledge of IP routing and switching
• Packet level understanding of network traffic
• Solid knowledge of MPLS and VPN technologies
• Solid understanding of the OSI model and networking protocols
• Knowledge of network technologies at level of Cisco CCNA, CCNP or above is required
• Creation of technical diagrams and other network related documentation
• An individual contributor capable of self-directed work showing strong client relationship skills, focused on driving the complete network project
• Ability to handle multiple priorities
• Working hours: EMEA
- Health Care Package
- Benefit Plus / Multisport Card
- Regular NATEK events
- Personal event bonus
- Natek's "5 Years Club"
- Referral Program
- International environment with the possibility to expand your practical knowledge
- Agile spirit and transparent communication with the whole team
- Work in high organizational culture and great professional working atmosphere
- The great vibe of a successful international company
- Flexible working hours
- The transparent recruitment process with clear feedback
- Fast career development and job rotation program (you can develop your career in other Natek departments)
- Remote work during the Covid-19 pandemic and home office option in the future
- For contractors - entitlement to additional 23 days off
- For COW employees - additional paid day off for volunteering