VACANCY DESCRIPTIONAs Technical Project Manager, you will take the role of Solution Engineering Manager (SEM), you will manage and monitor the whole engineering activities of the solution, you will define the system development plan as well as the process, practice and tools based on the project constraints in order to guarantee the quality of the engineering solution delivered to the Customer.
You will be focused on the Project technical management.
DUTIES- You will assign and schedule the Engineering activities to meet the solution milestone.
- You will collaborate closely with the Project Design Authority (PDA) and Integration Verification Validation and Qualification Manager (IVVQM).
- You will challenge the proposed Design to better fit the project constraints, if necessary.
- You will Ensure that the project are delivered on time within workload by coordinating the sub-system level execution.
- You will coordinate the lower sub-systems engineering managers SwEM or HwEM or WPM) to ensure compatibility and integrability of the solution.
- You will identify, consolidate and monitor the technical risks and related action plans.
- You will be reporting to the project manager (PM) on schedule, progress, risks and workload.
- You will be responsible for identifying and formalizing the Project requirements and scope with the appropriate support needed (System Engineers).
- You will be responsible for the requirements integrity and consistency throughout the project execution.
- You will manage the Sub-contractor and procurement technical assessment. (Process in progress)
- You could collaborate with the customer on the technical aspects of the project execution.
- You collaborate with the IVVQM to ensure verification and integration of the solution.
- You will be structuring and mastering the delivery process, coordinating the teams, keeping right balance between time, costs and quality.
REQUIREMENTSTo succeed at this job you must have technical background with understanding and ideally hands-on experience.
- You need to be fluent in English.
- You need to have strong interpersonal and customer facing communication skills and a sense to develop collaboration and lead your engineering team to deliver solutions.
- You need to be able lead workshops with stakeholders to clarify requirements and scope
- You need to be knowledgeable of products, security, standards requirements.
- You need to be able to lead the system engineers (requirements engineers ).
- You will be brought to identify, monitor, mitigate technical risks.
- Experience in facing and mitigating risk, anticipating issues and creating opportunities.
- Having Project Management certifications is a clear advantage.
- Willingness to travel up to 20% of working time (not currently, but in the future eventually)
WHAT WE OFFER- Private health care
- Access to e-learning platform Udemy
- Option for a B2B contract
- Flexible working hours
- Many benefits as meal vouchers, contributions to leisure time activities, pension/life insurance contribution, additional holiday etc.
- Relocation bonus and assistance
- Innovative projects for the biggest worldwide brands
- Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches