Job descriptionRemote Access Solution (RAS) is the official system for connecting to customer network. It is a highly secure and efficient platform for providing real-time remote maintenance and support services to customers. It is designed to be available everywhere and anytime for all support users. RAS uses fully secure connections and most advanced and secure technologies.
Your responsibilities• Update existing documentation according to R&D feedback and project demand.
• Generate/structure new documents needed for the new functionality.
• Review existing documentation and restructure according to new product.
• Steer/Manage the review process according to documentation rules.
• Release management of the documents for the project
• Managing the review of existing and new documents.
Our requirements• Very good English (especially written) Experience in writing technical documentation
• Bachelor degree or higher
Nice to have:
• Experience with manual testing, test case creation and maintenance
• Lectural background
Benefits• Attractive salary referring to your skills and
experience (UoP or B2B)
• Private medical healthcare
• Friendly atmosphere and helpful team
• Company social events
• Flexible working hours