Job descriptionWork at the largest leasing company in Poland - the undisputed leader of the Polish financial sector, present on the market for a hundred years.
At company, we have been providing our clients with favorable financial solutions every day since 1999, which is why we perfectly understand the needs of entrepreneurs. We consistently change, invest, and responsibly implement modern solutions to enable our clients to build their business and conveniently manage their finances.
You will be responsible for managing a team of 30 people.
Your responsibilities• Organize development teams, including providing the right tools for work
• Plan to involve development teams in projects
• Support the design of corporate architecture
• Plan the directions of technology development for the solutions built in the Company
• Build the standard and monitor the software development cycle, including CI/CD processes
• Build a culture of creating transparent code
Our requirements• Familiar with all phases of the software lifecycle
• Have experience in software development
• Have experience in managing a team or teams of programmers
• Have knowledge of agile software development methodologies (SCRUM, experience in scalable frameworks is welcome)
• Good knowledge of .NET, SQL
• Have knowledge of CI/CD processes
• Analytically and quickly acquire knowledge
Nice to have:
• Knowledge of the financial sector
Benefits• Fully remote work (#LI-Remote)
• Internal Mobility Program – enjoy many opportunities for career growth, job rotations, diversity of projects & technologies
• International, diverse, and inclusive working environment – get experience in global projects for worldwide leaders and enjoy multinational teams
• Referral Program - enjoy cooperation with your colleagues and get the bonus!
• 5/10 years NATEK club – we offer long term cooperation and celebrate each fifth year cooperation anniversary with gifts
• NATEK CSR Events & team buildings - enjoy our values: accountability, partnership and expertise and #workITwithus
• Education – benefit from our know how, learning courses and certificates and IT events – be part of community of leaders of the industry and take part as a speaker or a visitor
• Relocation Bonus - reimbursement for moving expenses for out-of-town candidates
• Bonuses for Personal Events - we congratulate you important events of your life: marriage, giving birth to children, university graduation, etc.
• Benefit Plus (Cafeteria) – use our e-shop with corporate benefits like travel, theater tickets, books etc.
• We take care about you future - Life insurance & Pension plan (PPK)
• Additional Medical health care – on top of standard health insurance
• Multisport Club Card
• Technical and Personal training – we are investing in your skills growth
• Language courses
• 1 paid day off for volunteering – we are supportive in all charity ideas
• Reimbursement of purchase of eyeglasses