VACANCY DESCRIPTIONThis is a great opportunity to best performing recruiter, experienced with assessment centre and employer branding, who aims at providing a real impact to NATEK business!
On this position, you will be responsible for staffing internal vacancies in 4 countries (PL, CZ, SK, BG), on various levels (from assistant to a managerial) and profiles (sales, recruitment, admin, marketing etc). In direct contact with hiring managers, TA acts as a trusted business partner. You will manage end-to-end recruitment projects, with the usage of a variety of recruitment methodologies (direct search, Assessment Centre, referral) and provide great Candidate Experience to internal and external Candidates, taking part in internal talent management related projects.
Part of responsibilities are dedicated to building the company brand both externally and internally. You will work on EB projects (CX project, advertising quality) and you will implement your own new initiatives with a contribution to EB strategy.
A person in this position will join NATEK Talent Acquisition Team and report to the Head of HR & Recruitment.
DUTIES- Advisory to the hiring managers with a reflection on the job market and teams structures
- Managing end-to-end recruitment process (job description, advertising, direct search, interviewing, AC, arranging process, contracts negotiations and preparation)
- Providing high potential to the organisation by identification of best internal and external Candidates
- Responsibility for providing excellent Candidate Experience and win-win short and long term
- Preparing and conducting the Assessment & Development Centre and various competency tests
- A focal point for suppliers of job portals and databases, monitoring market trends. Negotiating the offers, increasing efficiency.
- Responsibility for an advertising project focused on quality and building external employer brand
- Optimising and improvement of NATEK Referral Program
- Initiating and managing TA and EB projects
REQUIREMENTS- 3+ years’ experience in end-to-end recruitment in a challenging environment
- Experience with assessment and/or development centre
- Experience with a variety of recruitment methodology: direct search, advertising, assessment centre etc
Strong interest and proven expertise in EB, (CX or EVP projects are additional assets)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Passionate about working with people, interviewing, networking
- Ability to work as part of a team and to build strong working relationships
- Fluency in English; other languages as French or German is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER- Independent position and full ownership of assigned projects
- Work in a flat structure organization and international team
- Cooperation with an engaged and professional team, direct contact with hiring managers
- Work on challenging projects in TA, EB and Recruitment, on an international level
- Opportunity to have an impact bringing own ideas and projects
- The transparent recruitment process with clear feedback
- Small things which make the difference: Private medical healthcare, MultiSport card, flexible working time, remote work, learning platform UDEMY access