VACANCY DESCRIPTIONOur client is a global technology company that designs, engineers and manufactures innovative cockpit electronics products and connected car solutions for most of the world’s major vehicle manufacturers.
DUTIES- Interact with product management, project management and development teams to develop a strong understanding of the product and testing objectives
- Testing all aspects of the product/system like function/component, system, performance, robustness and regression.
- Develop and execute test plans and test cases with a strong emphasis on using code to solve technical challenges and shorten the test cycle through automation.
- Add to company’s performance and scalability testing efforts and improve the test frameworks, tools and technologies used by the organization to maintain a high quality bar.
- Execute and manage test cases and results; report on test and defect metrics.
- Create, execute and troubleshoot automated test scenarios across our systems.
- Contribute to robust, scalable, and high quality test automation solutions for functional and nonfunctional testing.
- Identify required improvements in the test and development processes; make contributions to automation tools that address specific needs.
REQUIREMENTS- Experience with software testing and automated test techniques with a strong focus on quality throughout the entire software development cycle.
- Good knowledge in programming and scripting, along with debugging skills.
- Proven ability to translate functional requirements and use cases into working test plans and test cases.
- Technical background and an understanding of automotive electronics industry.
- Strong customer focus, excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Experience working in an agile environment preferred.
- Passion for improving code quality through interaction with development team.
- BS/MS/PhD degree in Computer Science or Equivalent.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
WHAT WE OFFER- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience;
- Private health care;
- Food vouchers;
- Transparent recruitment process with our full support (coaching, consulting, clear feedback);
- Relocation bonus and assistance;
- Work with cutting-edge technologies;
- Innovative projects for the biggest worldwide brands;
- Support for professional career growth by matching your skills and plans with suitable projects;
- Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches;
- Social events.