- Offer ID: BG2322
- Category: Tester
- Place: Sofia , Bulgaria
- Minimal level of education: Undergraduate University Education (Bc., etc)
- Minimal experience: Between 2 and 5 years
VACANCY DESCRIPTIONYou will be involved in testing of all aspects of top automotive brands' high-end Instrument clusters.
DUTIES- Testing all aspects of high-end instrument clusters of top automotive brands;
- Develop and execute test cases with a strong emphasis on solving technical challenges and shorten the test cycle through automation;
- Identify required improvements in the test and development processes;
- Contribute to our automation tools using VB;
- Collaborate with project management, system requirements and development teams to establish a strong understanding of the product and testing objectives.
REQUIREMENTS- BS/MS/PhD degree in Computer Science, Electronics, Electrics or Equivalent;
- Experience with product testing and automated test techniques and methods;
- Proven ability to translate functional requirements and use cases into working test plans and test cases;
- Good knowledge in C/C++ or other scripting or programming language. Knowledge of VisualBasic would be great;
- Knowledge of Matlab - advantage;
- Debugging skills will be considered as an advantage;
- Experience with working in an Agile environment will be considered as an advantage;
- Excellent English language. French and/or German will be considered as advantage;
- ISTQB Foundation level Certificate will be considered as an advantage.
WHAT WE OFFER- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience;
- Private health care;
- Multisport card;
- Food vouchers;
- Transparent recruitment process with our full support (coaching, consulting, clear feedback);
- Relocation bonus and assistance;
- Work with cutting-edge technologies;
- Innovative projects for the biggest worldwide brands;
- Support for professional career growth by matching your skills and plans with suitable projects;
- Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches;
- Social events.