Join Natek as part of the offensive security team and fight against cyber attacks!
Red Team has team members located in Warsaw, Poland and Zurich, Switzerland.
You have an outstanding opportunity to join a growing, highly impactful, and successful team with members that are curious with passion for security research. You are collaborative, and open to share your knowledge in the domain of cyber security.
Successful candidate will become part of the in-house Red Team and will support the engineering efforts in building and deploying red teaming attack infrastructure and tools, automating deployments in the cloud, and expand Red Team’s offensive capabilities.
#LI-AK1 #LI-SK1 #LI-Remote
- Engineering and deployment of red teaming attack infrastructure in a cloud environment
- Engineering and deployment of a platform for conducting automated attack simulations and testing of effectiveness of security controls
- Support in operating the platform, in executing attack simulations and test cases, as well as creating engineering infrastructure for custom red teaming scenarios across different cloud environments
- Continue expanding the red teaming attack infrastructure and coverage in different geographic locations, covering different security controls within the operational environment, supporting customization of existing attack simulations based on security research
- Conducting manual security control testing and offensive security research
- Collaborating closely with the in-house red team in preparation and executing offensive security assessments
- System administration and engineering with Linux and Windows operating systems
- Experience in building, deploying and integrating systems, experience with cloud environment - big plus
- Scripting in Python/Bash, or other scripting languages
- Basic understanding of typical phases and TTPs of cyber attacks on a conceptual level
- Familiarity with MITRE ATT&CK framework and interest in offensive security, or security research - nice to have
- Ability to work in a team and/or individually on assigned tasks
- Ability to communicate technical issues to other members of the team efficiently