- Type of Employment:
- Offer ID: CZ670
- Category: Java J2EE
- Place: Prague , Czech Republic
- Minimal level of education:
- Minimal experience: Between 2 and 5 years
VACANCY DESCRIPTIONOur client is a world leader in digital security and the top provider of complex digital and smart cards solutions for all major mobile operators, bank houses and public services.ICS Coesys R&D team - R&D department is responsible for the design and implementation of software components and products, qualification and integration of third party's hardware in the scope of Government Programs (National ID, ePassports, eHealthcare). Our products span from reusable libraries (hardware connectors, cryptography), desktop applications integrating various hardware (fingerprint scanners, printers, digital cameras) up to high performance servers.Main mission: Responsible for product verification and validation (including customer/supplier acceptance)
DUTIESAs a Senior SW validation engineer in the Government Platform & Services R&D you will contribute to fulfilling the marketing vision of governmental services based on secure electronic documents and electronic identity. You will be exposed to issuance and reading of secure documents (passports, ID cards), biometric devices, mobile handset devices, cryptography, online transactions and identity management. You will learn which principles are making the modern e-government a reality.
As a member of our small team you will contribute to development of key products and components which are then used by other customer's teams to deliver tailor- made solutions to governments and citizens all around the globe.
You will work on mainly backend applications focused on areas like online authentication, digital signatures, identity management and identity federation. You will be personally responsible for the entire validation process of the products with other team members supporting you.
- You will analyse the best validation approach for the current application module, prepare testing strategy and test plan
- You will select proper validation tools, develop automated tests, continuously improve the testing process
- You will prepare and execute tests (either manual or automated based on selected strategy) and also contribute to other development activities if needed
- You will cooperate closely with product owner and rest of development team.
REQUIREMENTS- To succeed at this job, you must have good knowledge of validation methodologies, processes and tools. You must understand the basics of programming, be able to use test automation tools.
- It would be preferred if you have professional experience with web technologies (networks, HTTP , SOAP , REST), application servers, database servers, Android and iOS platform, Cryptography, PKI, Smart cards, biometry.
- You must be fluent in English.
- We would like someone to join our team who is autonomous, able to
manage multiple tasks, has detail-oriented mind, is willing to travel, has good communication skills and is able go beyond pure QA role. Practical experience with Scrum is an advantage.
- You do not need to have a University degree from IT or Computer Science, but it’s surely an advantage.
- We are looking for someone with at least 3 years of working experience in Software Validation as a Tester/ Validator/ QA Eng.