- Type of employment: b/d
- Offer ID: CZ495
- Category: Software Developer
- Place: Prague, Czech Republic
- Minimal level of education:: b/d
- Minimal experience: Between 2 and 5 years
VACANCY DESCRIPTIONOur customer, is the world leader in digital security, the top provider and the world’s largest producer of complex digital and smart cards solutions, supplier of complex customer solutions and smart card services for all major mobile operators, bank houses and public services.SDG (Software development group) team is part of Telecom Business Unit. We closely cooperate with delivery centers in Europe and North America to provide their customers with complete server-side solution in the area of OTA management of SIM/USIM/LTE cards (for mobile network operators) and trusted secure management for NFC contactless applications (mainly for banks). Being involved in projects from initial technical analysis to customer acceptance, we develop customized modules and connectors for other standard products, validate them as well as validate fully integrated solution including end-to-end communication between server and card/handset.Core Mission:Development of customs Software/connectors linked to our Telecom products, in order to build complete telecom solutions to our customers.Participation in the specification, design, development and validation for unit tests.Technical environment is 20% Java Standard Edition and 80% Java Enterprise Edition (EJB3/ Weblogic) and Linux/Unix platforms and oracle.
DUTIES- Developing applications using EJB 3.0, EclipseLink, Log4J and some Gemalto products (frameworks) according to the specification.
- Development of server side application (business logic) for Weblogic application server.
- Working with databases (SQL queries, designing tables).
- Writing (participating on) technical documentation.
- JUnit testing, basic functional testing.
- Bug fixing.
- Analyzing log files to find problems in the application.
- Working in a team (communicating with other developers, technical leaders, testers and project managers) locally and remotely.
REQUIREMENTS-University graduate (Bc.), ideally in IT (ev.electro,telecommunications)
-Communicative English (communication with clients and internal)
-At least 4 years of work experience in Java Software Development
- EJB 3.0