VACANCY DESCRIPTIONAs an SW development engineer in the Government Platform & Services R&D, you will contribute to fulfilling the marketing vision of governmental services based on secure digital documents and digital identity. You will contribute to product development to deliver a Digital Document platform to allow users to have their driver's license and other documents in mobile applications.
You will work on a desktop application that will be used by government officers and shops to verify user identities in their mobile applications.
You will communicate with the backend web application development team to make sure the data are compliant with required specifications and with the mobile app development team to ensure their mobile applications are compatible with your solution.
DUTIES• You will work in a small team of developers, cooperate closely with the product owner on product delivery in the required time frame and quality
• You will analyze the product needs and contribute to product specification
• You will follow the latest version of digital document specifications to ensure your application is interoperable.
• You will design UML architecture and contribute to the implementation of reusable software components
• You will give support to developers from other teams who are using your binaries.
• You will contribute to user documentation of your software.
• You will technically support and develop junior team members
REQUIREMENTS• To succeed at this job, you must have at least basic knowledge of .NET programming to be able to develop an application frontend.
• To succeed at this job, you must have good knowledge of C++ programming to be able to develop a highly secure document reader.
• You must be fluent in English.
• We would like someone to join our team who is enthusiastic about software development and computer security, who is a team-player, autonomous and creative, able to learn, and has good communication skills.
• You do not need to have a university degree in computer science, but it’s surely an advantage.
• We are looking for someone with at least 5 years of experience in SW development.
WHAT WE OFFER• Private health care
• Access to e-learning platform Udemy
• Option for a B2B contract
• Flexible working hours
• Home office
• Many benefits such as meal vouchers, contributions to leisure time activities, pension/life insurance contribution, additional holiday, etc.
• Relocation bonus and assistance
• Innovative projects for the biggest worldwide brands
• Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches