- Type of employment: b/d
- Offer ID:
- Category: Software Developer
- Place: Warsaw , Poland
- Minimal level of education:: b/d
- Minimal experience: Between 2 and 5 years
VACANCY DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for a support developer to provide support and development for our platform.
DUTIES- Provide user and technical support for our Enterprise Data Toolkit. This includes our data governance (Collibra) and Data Quality management (Informatica Data Quality and HP App Lifecycle Management) tooling.
- To deliver small changes and enhancements to the platform through developing scripts or configuring the tools.
- Build the knowledgebase and internal documentation to provide users with a self service capability.
- Ensure ITIL best practice across Change, Incident and Problem Management
- Work with the project teams to continuously improve the platform.
- Monitor the existing platforms and ensure they are available to support the business.
- Use the common bank-wide tools to automate monitoring, alerting and service management.
- Work with consumers to troubleshoot and resolve their issues
- Manage the deployment of code into the production environment.
- Provide assistance to onboard consumers onto the platform
REQUIREMENTS- You have at least a year working within
- An ITIL background would be beneficial, as will use of tools such as Service Now.
- You have experience in a scripting or programming language (preferably Groovy or Java)
- You have experience with database technologies (preferably Oracle including PLSQL)
- You are fluent written and spoken English, German would be beneficial.
- You hold a BS degree ideally with focus on Information Technology or related
- You may have used reporting tools such as Tableau.
- Hands-on experience with Collibra (or other Data Governance tool), Mulesoft or Data Quality tools would be beneficial.