- Type of employment: b/d
- Offer ID: PL2088SRB
- Category: System Integrator
- Place: Wroclaw, Poland
- Minimal level of education:: b/d
- Minimal experience: More than 5 years
VACANCY DESCRIPTIONCompliance IT is a global organization within Corporate Services Technology business line that delivers legal and compliance solutions. It brings cross divisional expertise and regional best practices to a global delivery models. With the growth of responsibilities and functional coverage, department is looking for experienced solution integrator and developer to extend the Wrocław team.
DUTIES- Participation in complete solution delivery process starting from design till user acceptance and finally production deployment and initial support. Developing and implementing new features and change requests in Oracle databases.
- Designing, integrating & implementing solutions based on vendor solutions or in-house built. Turning high level business requirements into technical solution.
- Eliciting, analyzing, documenting and validating business, functional and system requirements. Participation in the data ingestion design and implementation.
- Collaboration with functional process owners, technical experts, testing team and business analysts to ensure that business requirements are met within the provided solution.
- Opportunity to contribute to creation of technical standards and procedures used within the global delivery team.
REQUIREMENTS1.Practical experience with Oracle PL/SQL and data processing applications focused on data manipulations with any given technology. Expertise in ETL processes design and implementation, data lifecycle management, maintenance of batch loading processes based on flat files or any other technique.
2.Practical experience with script languages as bash, perl (Linux platform) and PowerShell (Windows environment).
3.Prior experience with any of mentioned is a strong plus to the role: BMC Control-M, test automation, continuous integration, Jenkins & Maven
4.Experience in any of objective programming language having JAVA as preferred one.